ETC6100 – This Fuel Air Ratio Controller (FARC) suitable for use with a variety of burner control boxes to enhance combustion control from single point to multi element control with options for fan speed control via Variable Frequency Drive and oxygen trim which further improve burner efficiency.
- Suitable for single and dual fuel boilers.
- Up to 10 servo motors can be assigned allowing complex applications to be addressed.
- Control of two variable speed drives for combustion air and fuel pump control.
- Suitable for low NOx flue gas recirculation and firing of ‘exotic’ fuels.
- Local modulation using ETC or third party boiler temperature or pressure sensors and two internal PID controllers.
- Up to 4 fuel/air ratio profiles can be programmed.
- CANbus communications between controllers, actuators, displays and peripherals simplifies wiring.
- Choice of communications protocols including RS-485, Profibus and Modbus.
- Versatile programming options allow most applications to be addressed.
- Oxygen trim option using dedicated ETC oxygen probe and interface.
- Interfaces to third party flame safeguards.
- Can be used with ETC ComView supervision and communications software.
- Multilingual text display options available.
Unusual and unique applications can be addressed such as.
- Temperature trim.
- Twin-firing combination.
- Complex boiler sequencing.
The ETC6100 Fuel Air Ratio Controller offers numerous benefits.
- Improved combustion and improved turndown saves up to 5% on fuel costs and significantly reduces harmful CO2 and other flue gas emissions.
- Prolongs boiler life and reduces maintenance downtime.
- Servo motors with a positioning accuracy of ±0.1° replace conventional characterising cams and linkages and eliminates backlash and hysteresis.
- Using a second setpoint during periods of low demand can save up to 10% in fuel usage.
- Oxygen trim saves up to 3.5%.
- Passcode protection to prevent untrained/unauthorised changes to combustion set-up.
- ComView Burner Management Software allows advanced interfacing functions and allows collection/trend logging of data for analysis.
- Small ‘footprint’ allows the ETC6100 to be mounted directly within the burner enclosure.
- Integration of logic control, PID modulation and fuel/air ratio control into a single unit simplifies wiring and interconnection and improves reliability.
- Sequencing of up to four boilers as standard (lead/lag) optimises boiler output to demand resulting in improved boiler utilisation and cost savings of up to 5%.