ETC6002 – This integrated combustion controller is configured to manage dual fuel burners that fully modulate on Gas and stage fire for Oil (2, 3, 4 or 5 stage) referenced to a modulating air damper. There are options of fan speed control via variable frequency drive (VFD), and oxygen trim, which further improve burner efficiency.
- Suitable for single and dual fuel burners.
- All burner start up sequence functions and timings fully integrated.
- Ignition control.
- IR, UV, photocell and ionisation flame scanners supported.
- Control of two variable speed drives for combustion air and fuel pump control.
- Up to 10 servo motors can be assigned allowing complex applications to be addressed.
- Fuel safety valve control and proving.
- Up to 4 fuel/air ratio profiles can be programmed.
- Choice of communications protocols including RS-485, Profibus and Modbus.
- Versatile programming options allowing most applications to be addressed.
- Oxygen trim option when gas firing using dedicated ETC oxygen probe and interface (trim not available when firing on oil).
Unusual and unique applications can be addressed such as.
- Complex boiler sequencing.
- Water pump/valve control.
- ‘Service due’ indications etc.
The ETC6000 Series Integrated Combustion Controllers offer numerous benefits.
- Improved combustion and improved turndown saves up to 5% on fuel costs and significantly reduces harmful CO2 and other flue gas emissions.
- Servo motors with a positioning accuracy of ±0.1° replace conventional characterising cams and linkages and eliminates backlash and hysteresis.
- Using a second setpoint during periods of low demand can save up to 10% in fuel usage.
- Functional integration of burner control, gas leak detection, gas valve proving, flame supervision, PID modulation and fuel air ratio control in a single unit simplifies wiring and interconnections and improves reliability.
- Passcode protection to prevent untrained/unauthorised changes to combustion set-up.
- ComView Burner Management Software allows advanced interfacing functions and allows collection/trend logging of data.
- Small ‘footprint’ allows the ETC6000 series to be mounted directly within the burner enclosure.
- Oxygen trim saves up to 3.5%