ETC6000 –This controller is designed to manage modulating, dual fuel (Gas plus Oil) burners as single fuel profiles or mixed profiles. There are options of fan speed control via variable frequency drive (VFD), and oxygen trim, which further improve burner efficiency.
- Suitable for single and dual fuel burners.
- All burner start up sequence functions and timings fully integrated.
- Ignition control.
- IR, UV, photocell and ionisation flame scanners supported.
- Control of two variable speed drives for combustion air and fuel pump control.
- Up to 10 servo motors can be assigned allowing complex applications to be addressed.
- Fuel safety valve control and proving.
- Up to 4 fuel/air ratio profiles can be programmed.
- Choice of communications protocols including RS-485, Profibus and Modbus.
- Versatile programming options allowing most applications to be addressed.
- Oxygen trim option using dedicated ETC oxygen probe and interface.
Unusual and unique applications can be addressed such as.
- Temperature trim.
- Twin-firing combination.
- Complex boiler sequencing.
- Water pump/valve control.
- Draught control.
- ‘Service due’ indications etc.
The ETC6000 Series Integrated Combustion Controllers offer numerous benefits.
- Improved combustion and improved turndown saves up to 5% on fuel costs and significantly reduces harmful CO2 and other flue gas emissions.
- Servo motors with a positioning accuracy of ±0.1° replace conventional characterising cams and linkages and eliminates backlash and hysteresis.
- Using a second setpoint during periods of low demand can save up to 10% in fuel usage.
- Functional integration of burner control, gas leak detection, gas valve proving, flame supervision, PID modulation and fuel air ratio control in a single unit simplifies wiring and interconnections and improves reliability.
- Passcode protection to prevent untrained/unauthorised changes to combustion set-up.
- ComView Burner Management Software allows advanced interfacing functions and allows collection/trend logging of data.
- Small ‘footprint’ allows the ETC6000 series to be mounted directly within the burner enclosure.
- Oxygen trim saves up to 3.5%