ETC2800 – This microprocessor based Flue Gas Oxygen Analyser utilising ETC’s industry leading zirconia oxide ‘in-situ’ oxygen / temperature probe.
- Measures flue gas temperature and oxygen concentration.
- Calculates boiler gross or net efficiency.
- Calculates CO2.
- Available with or without display.
- Factory or user programmable alarm relays and 4-20mA outputs for interface to third party systems.
- Simple construction and installation.
- IP65 electronics enclosure.
- Communications software for local and remote connection to PC.
- RS-485 communications.
Unusual and unique applications can be addressed such as.
- Can be used on coal, wood, oil, gas and other exotic fuels.
- Suitable for maritime applications.
- Can be connected to building management systems using 4 – 20 mA outputs and/or other communications protocols.
The ETC2800 Flue Gas Oxygen Analyser offers numerous benefits..
- Industry leading zirconia oxygen probe.
- Suitable for use with a wide range of fuels.
- Life expectancy of 10 years or more with minimal but appropriate servicing.
- Integrated chromel/alumel thermocouple.
- Range of probe sizes covering flue sizes from 0.3m to 4.0m across.
- Exceptionally quick response time.
- No moving parts.
- No pumped reference air is required.
- Stainless steel construction.
- 6 micron sintered stainless steel filter.
- Various flange options for flue mounting.
- Suitable for flue gas temperatures up to 540°C/1000°F.